June 10-14, 2019 Saint Johns River Base at Echockotee!
Please join our text group by texting @opday to 81010. This will be the FIRST way we get communication out during camp!!
Orange Park Day Camp
We are excited to bring a whole week of fun to the Cub Scouts of Black Creek and Muskogee Districts!
On Sunday June 9th, we will have parent’s orientation and check-in. It is very important that you attend. There are two opportunities to attend: 10am or 1pm. It will start with a parent’s orientation, and during this time Scouts can take their swim tests.
At the orientation:
- t-shirts will be handed out
- Webelos can pay $5 for the Thursday overnight, if they are attending
- medical forms A&B are to be turned in
This will help Monday go more smoothly and allow for more time having fun!
Early release during Day Camp will stop at 4 pm. No Scouts will be released after 4 pm except through the car line. This is for the safety of your Scout! Just like in school there is an end time to when we can safely and effectively release scouts.
For the most up-to-date information specific to the Orange Park Day Camp, check www.blackcreekbsa.org/summer-programs .
Be sure to join our text remind group by texting @OPDAY to 81010. Please include the @.
Please prepare your Scout with the following every day:
- The camp t-shirt or other Scout shirt with their name and Pack # on the tag
- A water bottle with their name and Pack # on it
- A bag lunch in a gallon-sized ziplock bag with their name and Pack # on it. Lunches will be stored in ice in a cooler. Friday is pizza day, but Scouts can bring extra snacks.
- Swimsuit and towel with their name and Pack # on it. We recommend male Scouts just wear their swimsuit to camp -- it's hot and they will dry fast.
- Any medication(s) that they may need
- Socks and closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, boots, etc. NO Sandals, Crocks, or open-toed shoes allowed for safety reasons.)
- And a great attitude
Additionally we still need volunteers to help make camp happen! Lifeguards are especially needed!
If you are interested please sign up at http://www.nfcscouting.org/event/day-camp-orange-park-st-johns-river-base/2478388
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org